NOTICE: update steps for this release differ from the update steps for the previous releases.
Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.2 and Thirdlane Connect 10.1
Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.2
- Carrier interconnect enhancements
- ACTION REQUIRED: You need to verify and save Network Topology or add network interface configuration if you have not done this already. See documentation for details.
This version implements SIP security, so if you have not done this already, we recommend enabling it and whitelisting all of your office IP addresses. See documentation for details.
- Option to minimize probability of SIP packet fragmentation
- Call processing enhancements for endpoints located across multiple networks
Thirdlane Connect 10.1
- New visual voicemail implementation
- Various enhancements and bug fixes
- New versioning to match major platform version
UPDATE STEPS FOR THIS RELEASE
1) Verify that your installation is under maintenance. Updating the system where maintenance has expired will result in Web GUI becoming disabled.
2) Run the following 3 commands:
yum clean all
3) After the update, open the Network Topology screen, make sure that it reflects your network settings and save the configuration. See our documentation for details. Contact Thirdlane support if you need assistance.
4) Thirdlane Connect 10.1.X works best with Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.2. Once an update to 10.1.2 is completed, users of web based Thirdlane Connect will have to simply refresh Connect page (typically F5), while users of desktop versions will have to download and update the app for their desktop (Mac, Windows or Linux).
Let us know if you need assistance with the update - our support team is ready to help.
As always, Thirdlane Connect for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops can be downloaded using your browser based Thirdlane Connect by going to Settings > Downloads.
New Android version of Thirdlane Connect is available on Google Play.
New iPhone version of Thirdlane Connect is available on App Store.
Thank you for using Thirdlane!