We are growing and are looking for hard working fast thinking overachievers. We value innovation, leadership and creativity. Contact us today if you are interested in joining a small team that makes a big impact.
Director of Product Marketing
Director of Product Marketing - San Francisco, CA, United States
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead our product marketing strategy and execution.
As the Director of Product Marketing you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, product positioning, and collateral development. You will be creating and executing product go-to-market strategies, crafting and clearly communicating key messages and value proposition. The ideal candidate will have considerable product marketing experience with strong Telecom industry focus. We encourage telecommuting and offer flexible work hours.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for Thirdlane Unified Communications products.
- Define market opportunities and initiatives based on a deep understanding of the Telecom, VoIP, and unified business communications markets
- Drive marketing efforts to build awareness and traction of Thirdlane with strategic audiences
- Develop product launch and go-to-market plans
- Develop close relationships with partners to communicate product positioning and drive development of industry specific solutions
- Develop and maintain Thirdlane web site content
- Develop sales tools including videos, presentations, whitepapers, datasheets and campaigns
- Develop customer success stories in cooperation with partners, sales and engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in Telecom, VoIP and unified business communications products and technologies
- Comfort in both technical and business environments
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to developing quality work quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Third Lane Technologies provides Unified Communications solutions for businesses, Internet Telephony Service Providers, and Call Center Operators.
Send your resume and a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.