Thirdlane Connect adds messaging, voice, video, applications and CRM integrations to Thirdlane Multi Tenant and Thirdlane Business PBX platforms.
Thirdlane Connect is bundled with and requires Thirdlane Business or Multi Tenant PBX platforms 126.96.36.199 or newer - contact us if you are running an older version.
Key features of Thirdlane Connect
- Send and receive secure messages in one-to-one and group conversations
- Receive messages from applications via Slack and HipChat compatible Webhooks
- Access multiple contact sources - personal, company and others.
- Log in using your Google or Office 365 accounts
- Find contacts in Google, Office 365, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, Zendesk, etc, call them, and get popups when they call you
- Find messages in message history
- Share files
- Quickly setup and easily manage voice and video conferences
- Escalate your conversations as needed - from chat, to voice, to video
- Make and receive calls using your office extension and caller ID, keep your mobile number private
- Receive direct calls or calls to your office extension even when Thirdlane Connect is in the background, and your phone is in "sleep" mode
- Make point-to-point calls to teammates who are using Thirdlane Connect in browsers, mobile phones, or desktop
- Save international and long distance charges by making calls via your Thirdlane business phone system
- Get notifications when your teammates contacts you
- Let your teammates know your status, see if your teammates are busy, on the phone, etc
- Take full advantage of Thirdlane business phone system functionality - manage call recording, forwarding, etc
- Easily switch between Thirdlane Connect and your office desk phone. If you have one :)
- Access and manage your office voicemail, listen to recorded calls
- Send PDF files as faxes from anywhere, even your mobile phone. Yes, faxes :)
Thirdlane Connect for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops can be downloaded using the browser based Thirdlane Connect.