Business Phone System
Thirdlane Business Phone System is an advanced IP PBX and Unified Communications solution for on-premises and cloud deployment.
All the modern communications channels such as VoIP telephony, private and group messaging, voice and video conferencing, SMS, screen and file sharing are included, and are available on mobile, in modern browsers, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops.
In addition to the core business PBX functionality, Thirdlane Business Phone System includes a Call Center. It also offers integration (click to call, caller id lookup, and screen pops) with Salesforce and many other popular CRMs, including Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Zendesk, Freshdesk and others.
To learn more about Thirdlane Business Phone System contact us today!
You can also apply to become a reseller.
Thirdlane Business Phone System provides all the easy-to-use advanced communications features businesses need, with the flexibility for customization and growth - at a fraction of the cost of competitive solutions.
Key features of Thirdlane Business Phone System
- Free Applications for Unified Communications. Thirdlane Business Phone System includes Thirdlane Connect which provides users with chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, SMS, screen sharing, CRM integration in modern web browsers, on mobile phones, and Windows, Linux and Mac desktops.
- Simple Installation. Thirdlane Business Phone System can be installed in minutes - all the required components are included and can be installed locally, on private or public cloud, directly on hardware or in a virtual environment.
- Easy Administration. All the configuration can be performed through the Configuration Manager - Thirdlane Business Phone System's user friendly web GUI.
- Convenient Maintenance. Updating or migrating Thirdlane Business Phone System is equally easy - just run one command and get all the required updates from operating system to the latest communications features - your Business Phone System will never be out of date.
- Phones Provisioning. Templates for popular phones such as Cisco, Grandstream, Polycom, Vtech, Yealink, and others, bulk provisioning of user extensions, routes and related devices greatly reduce Thirdlane Business Phone System configuration time.
- Extensive Customization. Thirdlane unique script based approach offers Reseller Partners and customers a simple and powerful way to add new call processing features to the core PBX.
- REST API for provisioning and management of Thirdlane Business Phone System components and extending base functionality by creating custom applications. To use Thirdlane REST API developers can use any programming language capable of submitting secure HTTP requests.
- User Portal. Each user gets access to the User Portal which provides simple web interface for managing their own settings, including access to directory, voice mail, call logs, call forwarding, follow-me, call screening and recording.
- CRM Telephony Integration. Thirdlane provides telephony integration (caller id lookup and click to call ) with Salesforce, Zoho, Zendesk and other CRMs and business applications.