Multi Tenant PBX for MSPs and Service Providers
Multi Tenant PBX offers an unmatched combination of advanced PBX and Unified Communications features, low cost of ownership, ease of use, and unbeatable support.
Multi Tenant PBX includes everything for modern communications - VoIP telephony, Contact Center, private and group messaging, voice and video conferencing, and Salesforce and other integrations.
If you want to generate more revenue by offering cutting edge hosted PBX and unified communications features to your customers, and save thousands of dollars by relying on field tested platform backed by a quality obsessed company - don't miss out and contact us today!
Why MSPs choose Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX?
- Unified Communications Features. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is an advanced platform allowing service providers stay competitive in the rapidly changing marketplace. With Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX, service providers can offer the advanced hosted PBX and Unified Communications business customers need, and successfully compete with cloud services offered by larger competitors.
- Free Applications. In addition to the Multi Tenant PBX telephony features, customers get Thirdlane Connect app with chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM and application integration.
- Ease of Deployment and Maintenance. Our platform includes everything required for fast hosted PBX deployment in public or private cloud, on bare metal or in any virtual environment. Software updates are delivered via repositories making updates easy and predictable.
- Competitive Pricing. Service providers can start with low initial investment because of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX competitive prices and flexible licensing terms. We do not sacrifice quality while saving service providers thousands of dollars, in fact we guarantee to beat any competitor offering a comparable solution.
- Reliability. High-availability and redundancy (including geo-redundancy) are at the core of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Unified Communication solutions.
- Integrations. Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Pipedrive, and other CRM and service desk applications integration is available out-of-the-box, with CRM options configurable individually for each customer and end user. Other CRMs can be easily added to accommodate customers with existing CRMs as well as the customers looking for a new CRM solution for their business.
- API. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX can be managed via REST API, which can be used for integration with portals and billing systems, provisioning and management of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX components, and extending base functionality by creating custom applications.