Few reasons why Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is a platform of choice for service providers worldwide :
- Advanced IP PBX and Unified Communications Features. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is an advanced IP PBX platform allowing service providers stay competitive in the rapidly changing marketplace. In addition to IP PBX features, Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX includes Thirdlane Connect with chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM and application integration. This allows service providers offer advanced cloud based Unified Communications to their business customers and successfully compete with cloud services offered by larger competitors.
- Ease of Deployment and Maintenance. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX includes everything required for fast deployment in public or private cloud, on bare metal or in any virtual environment. Software updates are delivered via repositories making updates easy and predictable.
- Competitive Pricing. Service providers can start with low initial investment because of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX competitive prices and flexible licensing terms. We do not sacrifice quality while saving service providers thousands of dollars, in fact we guarantee to beat any competitor offering a comparable solution.
- Reliability. High- availability, and redundancy (including geo-redundancy) are at the core of Thirdlane solutions. Configured during installation or added as needed they addre ;the demands of service providers with critical communications requirements.
- CRM Integrations. Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Pipedrive, and other CRM and service desk applications integration is available out-of-the-box, with CRM options configurable individually for each customer and end user. Other CRMs can be easily added to accommodate customers with existing CRMs as well as the customers looking for a new CRM solution for their business.
- Service Provider Portal and Billing Integration. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX can be managed via REST API, which can be used for integration with portals and billing systems, provisioning and management of Thirdlane Mulit Tenant PBX components, and extending base functionality by creating custom applications. To use Thirdlane REST API developers can use any programming language capable of submitting secure HTTP requests..