Multi Tenant Call Center
Thirdlane Call Center is a reliable and highly-customizable multi tenant solution for a broad range of call centers - on-premises or in the cloud.
With minimal upfront capital costs and the ability to pay for service "on-demand", enterprises using Thirdlane Call Center can see dramatic cost savings in comparison with competitive products.
Thirdlane Call Center is integrated with Thirdlane Business Phone System and Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX products and offers a set of features supporting environments ranging from professional call centers to workgroups requiring only basic call distribution and simple call queuing.
Thirdlane Call Center key features:
- Thirdlane offer more than just a Call Center - we provide a complete solution with web based calling using Thirdlane WebCall Widget, Thirdlane Connect app integration, web based agent and supervisor portals, messaging and other Omnichannel capabilities.
- Integration with Salesforce, Zoho, Zendesk, and many cloud CRM, Service Desk and business applications boosts productivity and enhances customer engagement
- Integration with Thirdlane Business Phone System and Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX provides centralized management and reporting, and a full picture of customer interaction
- Integrated IVR/Auto Attendants - callers can be directed to appropriate queues by following simple voice prompts
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) - callers are routed to the right queues based on the agents skills and availability
- Call Queuing - callers never receive a busy signal and can wait in a queue until an agent becomes available
- Thirdlane Contact Center supports remote agents - agents can log in from remote geographically distributed locations ensuring 24x7 support
- Call Center Monitoring and Reporting - both real-time monitoring and historical reporting provides Call Center management with the necessary tools to access and manage performance and service level
- Agent and Supervisor web GUI - agent and supervisor screens provide comprehensive and easy to use tools helping to work from anywhere where internet connection is available