NOTICE: update steps for this release differ from the update steps for the previous releases.
Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.1 and Thirdlane Connect 2.5
Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.1
- Modernized and faster UI
- Support for international texts using UTF-8
- Enhancements to multi server cluster deployment
- ACTION REQUIRED: You need to select appropriate Network Topology and add network interface configuration. See our new documentation for details.
This version implements SIP security, so we recommend enabling it and whitelisting all of your office IP addresses. See the documentation for details
- Automatic TURN/STUN server setup after the installation
- Enhancements to pushing data and commands to be executed on multiple servers
- Updated Thirdlane Platform, User Portal, and Thirdlane Connect documentation
- Added descriptions and context sensitive help to all screens
- Support for using Thirdlane Connect and desk phone at the same time
- Support for moving live calls between Thirdlane Connect and desk phone
- Added Thirdlane Connect channels management to Configuration Manager
- Added Thirdlane Connect webhook management to Configuration Manager
- Added Launch for Thirdlane Connect in Configuration Manager
- Added support for the latest Letsencrypt API
- Added voice prompt's format verification and conversion after upload
- Fixed a problem with blind transfer permissions
- Added a check to prevent deletion of Time Range Groups used in Inbound Routes
- Fix to preserve user's welcome email template during update
- Fixed a problem with browser "prefilled" fields
- Fix for wrong context when cloning (save and continue) outbound routes
- Fix for last name update in contacts when using bulk generator
- Fix to recording screen to reflect date range selected using shortcuts
- Fixed the order of dialplan includes to include parkedcalls first
- Fixed res_parking reload
- Fixed a bug in Huntlists where reordering items did not move title
- Dialplan adjustments for call parking and recording
- Dialplan adjustments for call-limit
- Fixed a bug where a duplicate script could be saved after cloning
- Fix for broken prosody password after Webmin user update
- Updated cron jobs
- Updated and fine-tuned MySQL configuration settings
- Updated Asterisk to current version
- Added an option for logging rejected SIP requests
- Added mobile number to Bulk Generator and User Extensions' exports
Thirdlane Connect 2.5
- Improved performance
- Ability to run Thirdlane Connect and desk phone at the same time (no more need to switch)
- Ability to transfer (flip) calls between Thirdlane Connect and desk phone
- Support for the latest versions of respective operating systems for desktop and mobile
- Find Me / Follow Me management
- Call Blocking management
- Call Screening management
- Portuguese translation
- Enhancements to reconnect processing
- Enhancements to wake up processing on iPhone and Android
- Revised documentation
- Enhancements to CRM caller lookup processing
- Voicemail Message Waiting Indicator
- Enhanced support for international text using UTF-8
- Various enhancements and bug fixes
UPDATE STEPS FOR THIS RELEASE
1) Verify that your installation is under maintenance. Updating the system where maintenance has expired will result in Web GUI becoming disabled.
2) Run the following 3 commands:
yum clean all
3) After the update, open the Network Topology screen, make sure that it reflects your network settings and save the configuration. See our new documentation for details. Contact Thirdlane support if you need assistance.
4) Thirdlane Connect 2.5.0 works best with Thirdlane Unified Communications Platform 10.1.1. Once an update to 10.1.1 is completed, users of web based Thirdlane Connect will have to simply refresh Connect page (typically F5), while users of desktop versions will have to download and update the app for their desktop (Mac, Windows or Linux).
Let us know if you need assistance with the update - our support team is ready to help.
As always, Thirdlane Connect for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops can be downloaded using your browser based Thirdlane Connect by going to Settings -> Downloads.
New Android version of Thirdlane Connect is available on Google Play.
New iPhone version of Thirdlane Connect is available on App Store.
Thank you for using Thirdlane!