We are very happy to announce a new release - Thirdlane 188.8.131.52.
Here is a summary of what is in the new release:
- Mobile friendly web GUI
- Support for the latest version of Webmin
- Use of new Authentic Theme for Webmin as the default theme - thank you Ilia Rostovtsev for your really great looking Webmin theme.
- New License server with support for license migration, automatic trial license generation, and web site based license purchase and provisioning
- Major changes to Inbound Routes so that they don't have to be regenerated when Time Range Groups change
- Script for checking which back-end is used, and preventing incompatible updates in case of the file based back-end
- Major enhancements to Migration Assistant including support for export of older versions of database back-end, export using previously created file as a source, and ability to show progress of the export process on remote host,
- Change in Migration Assistant to allow import of DIDs containing patterns as well as x=y=z constructs in sip.conf
- Added patches to convert nat settings deprecated in Asterisk 11
- Removed "nat" and "canreinvite" fields from all the screens, added "nat" to "other options"
- Ability to test CRM connection to all CRM configuration and access screens
- API required to support V1.X of Thirdlane mobile application for Android and iPhone
- Fixed a bug in API handling of voicemal messages stored as files
- Redesigned Time Range Groups to be stored as contexts so they can be used via "gosub" in Inbound Routes and elsewhere
- Added Time Zone to Inbound Routes
- Added Time Zone management on Tenant, Admin, and User Extension levels
- Enhanced reporting and statistics to use user's Time Zone when applying time intervals for data selection and in all the time based reports
- Report voicemail time in user's local timezone rather than in UTC
- Moved SIP registrations into separate table to avoid locks under heavy load
- Report endpoints' ip addresses and user agent from sipregs table for better performance
- Removed status column from screens displaying lists of endpoints such as User Extensions and Special Lines
- Added limits for maximum number of CRM Agents to license and tenants (presently used only for Salesforce)
- Fixed a bug in creation of Operator Managed Routes where they were created as Time Based
- Fixed a bug where Call Recording Settings form was displayed instead of Fax Settings. Thanks Phil!
- Fixed a bug where faxreport.sh could not remove a file resulting in Asterisk not hanging up fax channels