Expand your MSP business and boost customer loyalty with the enterprise-class VoIP telephony and communications services delivered quickly and cost-effectively.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX allows MSPs and Telephony Service Providers to offer attractive packages to their business customers.
With Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX MSPs can:
- Offer competitively-priced enterprise-level hosted PBX and Call Center solutions.
- Roll out hosted telephony service quickly and then go at their own speed, building service incrementally, expanding when needed and minimizing risk.
- Grow and keep market share by offering powerful end-user features that go well beyond mere voice service.
- Strengthen own brand by customizing the look and feel of customer and end-user screens and control panels.
- Stay ahead of the competition by extending capabilities and features quickly and easily whenever and wherever there is an opportunity.
- Minimize support costs by configuring and authorizing self-service features for administrators and end users.
- Deploy telephony services in the cloud.
- Increase up-time by taking advantage of redundancy and high-availability options.
- Simplify service management – for administrators or customers – with auto-provisioning and other time-saving features.
- Serve global customers by leveraging built-in support for multiple languages.
- Leverage investments in existing assets by quickly and easily integrating Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX with existing infrastructure and applications.
- Choose the phones and other devices offering the best value.
- Offer customers CRM telephony integration. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX works with Salesforce, Zoho, and other CRMs.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX platform and applications offer immediate value-added revenue opportunities with minimal initial capital investment. Best of all, you’ll deliver the reliability your customers demand by leveraging complete support services if and when you need them.
Interested? Contact us via email or call our California office at +1 415 261 6600. We will be happy to answer your questions, provide you with a quote, or schedule an installation.