How does Thirdlane Web Dialer work
Thirdlane Web Dialer operates by calling the third party via the PBX while making a call back to the user's phone.
Thirdlane Web Dialer automatically recognizes if a user is logged in into any of the supported CRMs and after searching CRM for a Lead or a Contact with a matching phone number uses the CRM browser page to display the relevant Lead or a Contact record (a screen pop)..
Screen pops can be automatic or user managed, depending on the configuration options.
Thirdlane Web Dialer requires Thirdlane PBX or Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX version 7.5.X or later.
Thirdlane Web Dialer Features
- Click to Call. Automatically turns all recognized telephone numbers into click to call targets. You can also highlight (select) any number on the web page, right click, and call.
- Chrome Address Bar Dialing. Allows to Call from Chrome address bar by entering "call" keyword.
- Salesforce and other CRMs Integration. When you are logged in into any supported CRM, Thirdlane Dialer tries to lookup Accounts, Contacts and Leads based on the caller id of an inbound call or a phone number of an outbound call and displays CRM data.
- Customization. Allows to specify an additional URL to be used for screen pops when you are not logged in into any CRM or if caller/callee data is not found in CRM.
- Thirdlane User Portal Integration. Thirdlane Web Dialer provides users with seamless access to the Thirdlane PBX's User Portal, where they can manage their phone settings, access voicemail and call history, or initiate calls from the company directory or directly from the CDR (call log).