Thirdlane provides the Community VoIP Forums to assist our customers, prospective customers, and partners exchange ideas and information about Thirdlane products and their use. While we believe most users sincerely try to be helpful and use "common sense", we've provided these guidelines that form the basis for our policy concerning the use of our Community VoIP Forums:
- Be complete. When asking questions try to provide sufficient details – that will increase the chance you get an answer to your question. Forums are a place where customers and partners help each other. If you need Thirdlane's support service, please use email, Thirdlane Helpdesk and other options available to contact our support team.
- Keep it relevant. Because our forums are provided for partners and customers to help each other with Thirdlane products, we'd like our forum users to stay on topic. Please do not use these forums to discuss personal matters, criticize any company or product, or post anything not directly related to Thirdlane products and services.
- Be courteous. We require our forum users to avoid posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks are not acceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. Our forums are not intended for the promotion of any third party products, services, websites, or organizations. Do not post content that would be considered advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Be legal. It is unacceptable to post any material that infringes upon on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, or that contains, links to, or encourages the use of any malware or illegal or pirated material.
- Be cautious. Most community members are glad to help out on the forums, but remember that their advice is personal—you bear the responsibility for deciding whether or not to follow it.
- Be private. Don't post any sensitive or personal information like IP addresses, email addresses, login credentials, etc.
While we do not generally edit content posted by participants, Thirdlane retains the right, at its sole discretion, to remove material that, in Thirdlane's sole judgment, does not comply with the present Usage Guidelines, or that is otherwise inappropriate for these forums, harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We also reserve the right to limit users' access to the forums or permanently ban any users who egregiously or repeatedly violate these Guidelines.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Most of the material in the Thirdlane Community VoIP Forums is provided by its registered members. This content is the sole responsibility of the person originating the material. Thirdlane does not control and is not responsible for this third-party material, and assumes no obligation to monitor or control the information provided. Thirdlane does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, availability, non-infringement on intellectual property rights, or quality of the forums or any material in the support community, regardless of who originates that material. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on any provided material. Thirdlane will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content in the Thirdlane forums or community support portions of our website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the material, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred directly or indirectly as a result of the use of or reliance on any material, even if Thirdlane has been advised of the possibility of such errors, omissions, losses, or damages.
Back to Community VoIP Fourms