i have some problems with the ThirdLane User Portal.
Here are the Problems:
- Calls without Caller ID: Here you can active the checkboxes "Ask callers to say their name" & "Ask callers to enter caller id". When i active one of these options, nothing happens. The callers neither have say the name nor to enter the caller id.
- Caller announcement -> Play caller announcement while in follow-me mode: What's that? I can't hear any announcement if i activate these checkbox.
- Calls without caller id: Here i can define what will happen with calls without caller id. I can choose between "block" and "allow". But if i choose "block" it doesn't work. The anonymous inbound call still come in.
- Record calls -> Record calls selectively by pressing a key sequence: How can i configure it? Do you have any step-by-step instructions?
CRM Screen Pops:
- Here is the User Portal description: "On incoming calls to your extension this page will be replaced by the results of reverse caller ID lookup. It can be configured to perform the lookup in one of the popular search engines or any web based CRM. If your CRM requires you to log in you should log in first using your browser".
How can i configure it? Do you have any step-by-step instructions?
- I entered the "Remote Fax Number", activated the "Notify me by email both on failure and success" checkbox, entered my "Email-Address", and uploaded a PDF file. After that i clicked at the button "Upload file and send fax". The fax didn't delivered, but i got no error message at the User Portal & no Email notification.
- Beside the headline "Disposition" there is a button for direct calls via User Portal, e.g. "Call 042425005". But if i click at these button, nothing happens.
How does it work? I have some queues, but here i can't see anyting. How can i configure it? Do you have any step-by-step instructions?
I beg an acknowledgement!