Using TL multi tenant.
For **SOME** users, calls to conference bridges cut after exactly 1770 seconds. From wireshark, asterisk sends a hangup after 1770 seconds (29.5 minutes).
What we know:
- Customer that identified this has phones in 2 locations. Only one location impacted. This location has more latency (40-80ms). More than we would like but OK.
- Only seems to happen on some Yealinks. (T46, t27, some T41) Have updated firmware
- Can call out to external numbers for as long as they like
- Can call music on hold and internal calls for as long as they like
- Somewhat repeatable. 80% of time, but sometimes it is ok.
Does anyone know of a timer, timeout, keepalive or anything else that could cause this?