Solutions for Service Providers
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is the first affordable PBX solution for Internet Telephony service providers. It offers a multitude of features that allow service providers the ability to offer attractive packages to businesses and tenants.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX allows you:
- Go at your own speed: build your service incrementally and minimize risk.
- Expand your services incrementally, funded by service revenues, not precious capital.
- Out-compete the competition by adding unique features and services virtually overnight.
Boost revenue and customer loyalty with the voice-over-IP (VoIP) service businesses want now—and in the future.
For those of you who’ve been wanting to become ITSPs (Internet Telephony Service Providers), we’ve got good news. You won’t have to risk huge capital investments, commit to closed technology or greedy provider, or limit your options with a feature list that could be obsolete tomorrow.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX, the multi-tenant PBX software solution, let you start with what you’ve got – a single server with a bit of capacity – plus a small software investment and just a few hours for installation and configuration. As simply as that, you’re bringing hosted enterprise-class VoIP services to your customers, and some dramatic enhancements to your bottom line.
Each customer gets their own virtual PBX – and you manage it all centrally. With Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX , you can:
- Grow and keep market share by offering powerful end-user features that go well beyond mere voice service.
- Strengthen your brand by customizing the look and feel of customer and end-user screens and control panels.
- Stay ahead of the competition by extending capabilities and features quickly and easily whenever and wherever you see an opportunity.
- Keep costs low by combining the industry’s leading open source PBX – Asterisk – with unparalleled user and management tools that also represent the industry’s best value.
- Control support costs by configuring and authorizing self-service features for administrators and end users.
- Simplify PBX management – for your in-house administrators or for power-user customers – with time-saving features that other solutions don’t have.
- Serve lucrative global customers by leveraging built-in support for multiple languages.
- Leverage investments in existing assets by quickly and easily integrating your PBX with existing infrastructure, applications, and IP phones.
Best of all, you’ll deliver the reliability your customers demand by leveraging complete support services if and when you need them. Get started now.