Expand your business and boost customer loyalty with the enterprise-class VoIP telephony and communications services delivered quickly and cost-effectively.
Deployed worldwide since 2006, Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is the first affordable PBX solution for Internet Telephony Service Providers.
Incorporating almost a decade of feedback from service providers worldwide, Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX offers a multitude of features that allow service providers offer attractive packages to their business customers.
With Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Contact Center, you can:
- Offer your customers competitively-priced enterprise-level hosted PBX and Contact Center solutions.
- Roll out your service quickly and then go at your own speed, build your service incrementally, expand when needed and minimize risk.
- Grow and keep market share by offering powerful end-user features that go well beyond mere voice service.
- Strengthen your brand by customizing the look and feel of customer and end-user screens and control panels.
- Stay ahead of the competition by extending capabilities and features quickly and easily whenever and wherever you see an opportunity.
- Minimize support costs by configuring and authorizing self-service features for administrators and end users.
- Choose your own hardware or deploy services in the cloud.
- Increase up-time by taking advantage of redundancy and high-availability options.
- Simplify service management – for your administrators or customers – with auto-provisioning and other time-saving features.
- Serve global customers by leveraging built-in support for multiple languages.
- Leverage investments in existing assets by quickly and easily integrating your PBX with existing infrastructure and applications.
- Choose the phones and other devices offering the best value to you and your customers.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX and Thirdlane Cloud PBX powered solutions offer immediate value-added revenue opportunities with minimal initial capital investment. Best of all, you’ll deliver the reliability your customers demand by leveraging complete support services if and when you need them.
Interested? Contact us via email or call our California office at +1 415 261 6600. We will be happy to answer your questions, provide you with a quote, or schedule an installation.