p>Key features of Thirdlane PBX:
- Easy and fast Installation. Thirdlane PBX can be installed in minutes - all the required components are included in a downloadable Linux distribution that can be installed directly on hardware or in a virtual environment.
- Easy Maintenance. Updating or migrating Thirdlane PBX is equally easy - just say "yum update" and you will get all the required updates from operating system to the latest communications features we've implemented - your PBX will never be out of date.
- Easy and fast PBX configuration. System wide templates and bulk provisioning of user extensions, routes and related devices greatly reduce PBX configuration time.
- Easy Integration and Customization. Thirdlane unique script based approach offers Reseller Partners and customers a simple and powerful way to add new call processing features to the core PBX - while maintaining the ease of use and configuration through the Communications Manager - Thirdlane PBX web based GUI.
- Easy Administration. No special knowledge of Linux or Asterisk is required for day-to-day operations, so the management functions can be performed by regular staff.
- Easy to Use for end-users. Each user gets access to the User Portal which provides simple web interface for managing their own settings including access to directory, voice mail, call logs, call forwarding, follow-me, call screening and recording.