Whether you are deploying Thirdlane Multi-Tenant PBX, Business PBX, or Call Center, you are never alone - we have a large community of users with years of experience, and with our professional Maintenance and Support services, you get Thirdlane supporting you every step of the way.
Thirdlane offers Community support and Professional support to ensure your success with Thirdlane powered solutions and solve your problems quickly. Additional specialized support packages tailored to specific customers' requirements are also available upon request.
- Product Maintenance is provided by Thirdlane for our customers who have an active Maintenance package (typically one year from purchase date unless renewed), and includes free product updates (of the same version you purchased), as well as access to our Professional Support Team via the Thirdlane Helpdesk for submitting cases and tracking case status. If you are a customer whose Maintenance package has expired, please contact sales for renewal.
- Community Support is available to everyone, and includes documentation, online product demos, FAQs, and Community Forums. We have a number of active members who may be able to provide you with an answer to your question or issue, although there are no guarantees on the timeliness or accuracy of information provided by third parties on the Forums.
- Professional Support is available to Thirdlane customers or prospective customers on an hourly basis to assist with installing, configuring, or customizing your Thirdlane product, answering detailed technical questions, or for developing new scripts or features for Thirdlane products. Professions Support is scheduled in advance, and is not intended to replace Maintenance for addressing priority or system-down issues.
If you have an active Maintenance package, Thirdlane Standard Support offers varying response times and case handling based on case priority levels. Please select the correct priority level for fastest service.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting a ticket via Thirdlane Helpdesk:
- P1 = A Production Thirdlane installation is completely inaccessible or the majority of its functionality is unusable
- P2 = One or more important features of a Production Thirdlane installation has become unusable.
- P3 = Any other case
- P4 = All enhancement requests.
In order to identify and fix the reported issue Thirdlane may require you to provide a general description of the operating environment, a list of all hardware components, a reproducible test case, and any log, trace and systems files.