Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX allows Internet Telephony Service Providers to setup and manage multiple independent PBXs using one or more Asterisk servers, optimize resource use, reduce cost, and offer their customers powerful PBX features in a secure hosted environment.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX offers ease of service provisioning and management to service providers and advanced functionality to their customers.
Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX open architecture and extensive API (application programming interface) simplify the process of integration with service provider portals, billing systems, CRMs and other components within service provider service infrastructure.
Key features of Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX:
- Modern Unified Communications. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX includes Thirdlane Connect which provides users with chat, voice and video calls and conferencing, screen sharing, CRM and application integration in modern web browsers, on mobile phones, and Windows, Linux and Mac desktops.
- High- Availability, Redundancy and automatic failover are at the core of Thirdlane solutions. Configured during installation or added as needed they address the demands of businesses with critical communications requirements.
- Support and Auto-Provisioning of Popular Phones. Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX is available with sample templates for auto-provisioning of Aastra, Cisco, Linksys, Polycom, Snom, VTech and Yealink phones and ATAs. Partners and customers can easily customize these templates or add new templates to support additional types of devices.
- REST API for provisioning and management of Thirdlane Mulit Tenant PBX components and extending base functionality by creating custom applications. To use Thirdlane REST API developers can use any programming language capable of submitting secure HTTP requests..
- Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Pipedrive, and other CRM and service desk applications telephony integration is available out-of-the-box, with CRM options configurable individually for each customer. Other CRMs can be easily added to accommodate customers with existing CRMs as well as the customers looking for a new CRM solution for their business.