Thirdlane Connect comes fully-equipped with every communications feature you’re likely to want for your team – whether they’re in the office or working remotely.
Thirdlane Connect Features
- Send and receive secure messages in one-to-one and group conversations
- Receive messages from applications via Slack and HipChat compatible Webhooks
- Find messages in message history
- Share files
- Quickly setup and easily manage voice and video conferences
- Escalate your conversations as needed - from chat, to voice, to video
- Make and receive calls using your office extension and caller ID, keep your mobile number private
- Receive direct calls or calls to your office extension even when Thirdlane Connect is in the background, and your phone is in "sleep" mode
- Make point-to-point calls to teammates who are using Thirdlane Connect in browsers, mobile phones, or desktop
- Save international and long distance charges by making calls via your Thirdlane business phone system
- Access multiple contact sources - personal, company and others.
- Manage contacts in Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, Zendesk, etc, call them, and see contact information when they call you
- Get notifications when your teammates contacts you
- Let your teammates know your status, see if your teammates are busy, on the phone, etc
- Take full advantage of Thirdlane business phone system functionality - manage call recording, forwarding, etc
- Easily switch between Thirdlane Connect and your office desk phone. If you have one :)
- Access and manage your office voicemail, listen to recorded calls
- Send PDF files as faxes from anywhere, even your mobile phone. Yes, faxes :)
Thirdlane Connect for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops can be downloaded using the browser based Thirdlane Connect 1.0.7 or newer.
Thirdlane Connect for Android devices is on Google Play.