We are pleased to announce the availability of Thirdlane Connect 1.0.7 powered by Thirdlane Business PBX and Thirdlane Multi Tenant PBX platform 220.127.116.11
Thirdlane Connect enables team communication using voice and video conferencing, private and group chat, integrations, screen and file sharing and works in modern browsers, on mobile devices, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops.
This is a follow up release that further enhances Thirdlane Connect and adds new features to simplify Thirdlane Connect deployment and operation to Thirdlane Multi Tenant and Thirdlane Business PBX platforms.
Note that Thirdlane Connect requires Asterisk 11, so if you are currently using Thirdlane with Asterisk 1.8, are current on your maintenance, and want to update, please follow the instructions in the initial Thirdlane Connect announcement.
New in this release:
- Enhanced Domains and SSL certificates management, "Let's Encrypt" Certificate Authority integration
- Support for wild card SSL Certificates
- ICE (STUN and TURN) server management in Communications Manager, and use in Thirdlane Connect
- Desktop versions of Thirdlane Connect can now be downloaded using Thirdlane Connect web application
- New User Interface for Thirdlane Connect launch page, visual improvements to Thirdlane Connect for web, Windows, Mac, Linux and Android
- Updates to Thirdlane Connect for Android at Google Play.
- Various minor enhancements and bug fixes