Skip to main content

Call Center Agents

Posted by carl.chadz on Fri, 11/02/2018

Hello,
I have recently started looking at Thirdlane and using it a bit. I have a queue but cannot add dynamic members. I have two extensions that are marked as in the call center pool, yet they do not show up. I read that I needed the contact center license, not sure if that is what I have or not, under license it says "Full".
I am not sure where to configure the call center agents to be able to add them as dynamic queue members.

Submitted by netriplex on Fri, 11/02/2018 Permalink

Do you have single tenant or multi tenant? If multi-tenant, the call center feature needs to be enabled at the tenant level first.

After that, you should see a menu option on the left side of the PBX Manager web interface for call center. Under that, there will be options to create users and roles.

Submitted by eeman on Mon, 11/05/2018 Permalink

dynamic members is a list of existing agents. You have to make agents in the agent screen. If you do not have this screen it is because you do not have a license for the thirdlane call center agents. There are reasons you may do this, such as perhaps you want to run queuemetrics and utilize its dynamic agent system.

a dynamic agent is not much more than AddQueueMember(queuename, SIP/100, penalty, options, membername) from the dialplan. It is the statistics and reporting that links these agent names to the calls, hence the licensing.

Submitted by carl.chadz on Fri, 11/09/2018 Permalink

Thanks for the replies guys. I had missed in the tenat level. I was not invovled in the set up Thirdlane and was just thrust into it, so I am playing catch up. Thanks for the replies.