Whether you are deploying Thirdlane IP PBX or Call Center solutions on-premises or in the cloud you are never alone - there is a large community of users with years of experience, and you get Thirdlane supporting you every step of the way.
Thirdlane offers Community and Standard support to ensure your success with Thirdlane powered solutions and solve your problems quickly. Additional specialized support packages tailored to specific customers' requirements are also available upon request.
- Community Support includes documentation, online product demos, downloads, FAQs and Community Forums. These resources are always available to provide you with an immediate answer.
- Standard Support is available to Thirdlane customers and provides access to our Support Team by phone and Thirdlane Helpdesk for submitting cases and tracking case status.
Thirdlane Standard Support offers different response times and case handling based on case priority levels.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting a ticket via Thirdlane Helpdesk:
- P1 = A Production Thirdlane installation is completely inaccessible or the majority of its functionality is unusable
- P2 = One or more important features of a Production Thirdlane installation has become unusable.
- P3 = Any other case
- P4 = All enhancement requests.
In order to identify and fix the reported issue Thirdlane may require you to provide a general description of the operating environment, a list of all hardware components, a reproducible test case, and any log, trace and systems files.